Farmers Market Metrics offers three levels of accounts, each with unique features that streamline data sharing between market stakeholders.
Metrics subscriptions are added to your Farmers Market Coalition (FMC) membership. Both Operating Organization accounts and Network accounts include access to training guides, templates, and videos, as well as enrollment in monthly Metrics Clinics.
For information on pricing, add on technical assistance component visit the Pricing page.
A Network account allows state associations, research institutions, funders, or other stakeholders to easily track data aggregated across multiple operating organizations. View shareable market-level data in real time from any market that opts into your Network. Export data and print graphic reports on either your Network as a whole, or individual participants. FMC requires an MOU with networks when beginning a Metrics project.
- Analyze data from each market day
- Analyze data from visitor surveys, product tallies and vendor profiles
- View aggregated vendor data
- Customize unlimited summary reports and social media graphics highlighting your data
- Share infographics directly to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, or export for hi-res version for printing
- Track market sales by payment method, including SNAP and incentive programs
- Link to interactive market directories and to your website or social media.
Operating Organization accounts allow create market profiles, enter data, create and share reports of their data, and regulate which Networks can view market data.
Operating Organization Features
- Record, store and analyze data from each market day.
- Record, store and analyze data from visitor surveys, product tallies and vendor profiles.
- Create vendor profiles, or have vendors create their own.
- Customize unlimited summary reports and social media graphics highlighting your data.
- Share infographics directly to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, or export for hi-res version for printing.
- Track vendor sales by payment method, including SNAP and incentive programs.
- Link interactive market directories to your website or social media.
Vendors create profiles and report sales directly through their account, or if they prefer, market managers can do it for them. All Vendor accounts are free.
- Create one profile that can be shared with multiple markets.
- If desired, share your market day sales information, broken down by payment type with your market manager directly through your account.
- Store and track sales data over the season and from year to year.